My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

I LOVE POLYMER CLAY

Is this your first time to hear the word "Polymer Clay", well, I will tell you what is it... ^_^

Polymer clay is a sculptable material based on the polymer polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It usually contains no clay minerals, and is only called "clay" because its texture and working properties resemble those of mineral clay. It is sold in craft, hobby, and art stores, and is used by artists, hobbyists, and children. - WIKIPEDIA

"Yeah, its a hobby!, promise!" As if you see the above picture, I'm the one who made that cute figure out of polymer clay. At first time, it was so hard for me to udjust, but, when i began to mold it up, "WOOOOWW!", looks like so interesting.

I love making creative stuffs... ^_^ and it makes me relax... especially when it entertains me a lot.



REQIREMENTS:
1. Polymer clays, any amount will do.
2. A new oven toaster ( because, according to the news, polymer clay have harmful fumes. Don't use your FAMILY's OVEN, buy your OWN, guyz! ^_^



HERE'S THE  SPECIAL INGREDIENTS & PROCEDURES:

1. Prepare your polymer clays, color white, pink and maroon.

NOTE: When it is your first time to buy polymer clay, please be wise in choosing colors, specially, the textures and quantities. I remember when my brother went to QUIAPO to buy things for his bike, I talked to him and said " BROOOTHERR, please buy me a polymer clay. I want to try a different hobby. Please. I'm so bored in my vacation time." Surprisingly, he agreed. (SUPER TECHNIQUE: move your brows lower as you can, so that they will agree! ^_^ TRIED & TESTED! ) When he had not yet arrived, i'm so excited because it is my first time! He went home with 5 pieces of polymer clay bars.

2. Now, get your maroon polymer clay. You must have a pasta machine(Pasta machine is a machine that allows your polymer clay to soften its texture to have a thin & softer pieces. If you don't have, just get a glass cup or a porcelain jar and roll it down to your polymer clay. It needs a lot of patience, GUYZ! If you have low patience, just grab the polymer and mold it like pinching an anti-stressor... ^_^ haha... Or, think your ''hatest person ever'' while molding the clay ^_^ After that, mold it like a glass or a mug figure. It really depends on you.

NOTE: You must need a soft polymer clay so that it will give emphasis on your work. Soft polymer clays will give a full-detailed structure. You can experiment colors as much as you want. Combine them and  mix it up! Maybe you will be a good polymer inventor someday!

3. Yeah, it's a twirl sundae!! Second to follow is, get your white polymer. Get a smaller pieces. Roll it with a flat formation of your palm. Just roll it over until it became long and smooth. Now, grab it and place it to your cup figure. Easily, twirl it up... twist it up...! ^_^

4. GO! GO! GO! Time is unlimited! ^_^ Don't hurry or else your twirl icecream structure will be mad at you.

5. Almost done and ready for the baking process. Grab your twirl icecream structure, then put inside of the oven. ^_^ Time depends on you. For me, it is better to look it up until it is fully bake.

CAUTIOUS: Extremely hOoOt!

6. Already FINISH... Let it warm for 15 minutes ^_^ Tadahh... you have now your twirl icecream ! KAWAII ^_^

ENJOY YOUR SUMMER BY DISPLAYING YOUR TWIRL ICECREAM near your window ^_^ Happy COLD summer time !



A CUTE QUOTE FOR THIS POST: " A twirl sundae is not only for SUNDAY, but for EVERYDAY! " It means that life must continue its sweetness even bitterness arrives. ^_^

Aside from twirl ice cream, I made some lovely keychains as a gift for my tita. . . ^_^



                                       This is my gift to tita when she celebrated her birthday!

                                                      A HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG

                                                   "  SENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA...
                                                      SENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA...
                                                               Sarang Hanun, tita...
                                                      SENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA...^_^ "
            

 You can make other designs as well as beads and other structures... You can make and give it as a gift or a remembrance, symbolizes your love  and  care for them... ^_^



0 eartlingous comments:
Post a Comment

Simple Earthlings ™

I dedicate this blog for person "who enjoyed", "who is enjoying" and the one "who will enjoy" his life through the glamorous manners of art.

☻ Simple Me ☻

My photo
I'm WISE but not intelligent.. haha.. ♣ My Name: Sheena.. ♣ My Nicknames: Shane, Sheng, Cheyne, Shin-Shin, Shen-Shen.. ♣ My Birthday: March. 25.. ♣ My Zodiac Sign: Aries.. ♣ My Mobile #: 09062812758.. ♣ My Email Addresses: ms_otaku_sensei@yahoo.com (Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Messenger, Friendster, Facebook).. ♣ My Place of birth: Womens Hospital.. ♣ My Likes: Sweet, kind, nice, honest, humble,and good-hearted persons.. ♣ My Dislikes: Bad, selfish, boastful, rude, and rock-hearted persons.. ♣ My Fave Color: Black, Pink, Skyblue..

☻ Earthlingous Followers ☻

☻ Eartlingous Search ☻

Followers

☻ Earthlingous Message ☻

Welcome to Simple Earthlings . .