My Picture

Some text here.

More about me»

Glamorous Influence of Japan




A JAPANESE FLAG

KONICHIWA !!! I really appreciate the beauty of the country Japan.^_^ 
The people, the place, and of course,  the power...
In our present times, Japan is an another richest country in the world, representing their way of being innovative and supportive in many ways. Their county is very influential among all countries. Here are the evidences, proving their modern upgradable country. . .

             
FIRST . . . Their Modern Technologies

ASIMO

Who is A-SIM-O? Well, Asimo is the Honda Humanoid Robot which declared to be the most intelligent robotics of all time. Asimo's features are very excellent, representing a higher level of engineering and robotic style. The robot Asimo was developed and created with lucky human skills, inspired from the year 1980's, the year of the another comic hero, named ASTRO BOY which became the most popular cartoon image in Japan. In the year 2000, its name ASIMO was declared and showed in the public by its maker, HONDA, introducing its capabilities and skills, like it can walk, jog, climb, can go upstairs or can turn around. ASIMO can also kick a ball and can serve food with. Aside from that, it has many skills like we humans do. ^_^


SECOND . . . ANIME WORLD!


K-ON !

THIS IS IT !!!!! Anime really rocks my world (Ooops, not only my world, but also the whole world!!! ^_^)
I know that you liked it too! ^_^ First, let me define to you what is the word "ANIME". . .

Anime, an abbreviated pronunciation in Japanese of "animation". Anime is the most influential among children, teens, and adult, actually, can be seen in televisions, posters, and magazines ^_^. . . Here in our country, Philippines, many people recognized its importance and value beyond a true and a very interesting entertainment which was inspired by the many. Anime was originated in the year 1917, until it developed in the year 1960's, and became popular in the year 1980's because of the notable works of Osamu Tezuka.

Osamu Tesuka

Osamu Tesuka is a well-known Japanese manga artist, producer and an animator. He is also a medical doctor but he don't practiced medicine. He is the one who made ASTRO BOY, a human-like robot (manga) which is very poular in Japan. He is also known as "Godfather of Anime"


Osamu Tezuka's Astro Boy

HERE ARE MY FAVORITE ANIME !!!! The anime Love Hina (Naru & Keitaro shows incompatibleness but they are perfect love teams” ), Ayashi No Ceres ( “Aya & Toya had reach their sweet & sexy scenes” ), Fushigi Yuugi ( “Miyaka & Tamahome shows the audience more about on giving some importance in love, whether it’s past, present, or future” ), Kare Kano ( “Yuki & Souichiro makes the final best young moves” ), and School Rumble ( “Tenma & Harima shows the importance of loving rather than studying...hehe!..^_^ )


LOVE HINA

The ANIME World inspire us a lot . . . ^_^  It really influenced me and i really appreciate them . . . As an Otaku (Anime Lover), I draw my favorite Anime guy, Dark Angel, my crush !!! I always wish that he became real !!!! I love his hair, his eyes, his nose, his lips and everything on him ^_^ NYAYAYA !!! Here's my simple drawings showing my love and appreciation to him ^_^ !!! *SIGH*

 
DARK ANGEL
I will also include my other drawings here so that you guys will explore a lot ^_^
MYSELF AS AN ANIME

 
 AYASHI NO CERES


THIRD . . . MANGA CRAZE !


MY MANGA COLLECTION !

                Aside from Anime, we are hooked in Manga. What is Manga? A Manga is a comic from Japan which contains long episodes and was divided into chapters. How awesome ! ^_^ It is fun and exciting when we read our manga collections. Manga makes us explore the other world. It will be more interesting if we will read our manga with our favorite comfort food like popcorn or just a sweet lollipop (I suggest Tootsie Roll and some Hershey Kisses) !!! "DAMN GOOD". So yummy and relaxing !!! ^_^ Manga can also bring out during the trips and travels. If you felt bored and tired, you can read manga, it will help you to relax !!! Promise ^_^ I swear . . .


REVERTED PAGES

I love my Manga's and i feel happy when I'm reading it ^_^ !!!! It was so joyful when I'm with them !!!! My favorite Manga creator is Tokyopop ^_^ . . . Tokyopop's features are so interesting . . . It is not an ordinary one . . . because, its pages are reverted, meaning , you must start reading at the back portion, ^_^ and the last portion will be at the front. . .^_^ Guys, do you get my point? ^_^ Well, just visit www.tokyopop.com !!! ^_^ I also like them because their manga's have nice and quality pages and have also nice colorful paperbacks !!!

FOURTH . . . The Cosplay World

Myself wearing Kagome Costume
  
The above picture was taken at my mom's garden . . . ^_^ This is our first cosplay pictorial. It was so joyful and very tiring !!!! Yeah . . . thanks that there's my favorite pancit canton !!!! ^_^
Before our first cosplay pictorial, i planned all the things that I must buy. I list them all, like the cloth that i will be wearing, the make-ups, and of course, the accessories. . .hehe ^_^ I don't need wig because Kagome's hair is kinda similar to my hair so I don't need that thing. I also bought fake eyelashes because I don't have those long, only short and too fine eyelashes. . . Let's just keep it as a secret? Haha . . . I'm the one who design my outfit and I'm the one who chose what type of cloth that I will wear. . .^_^ I slept too early at that night before the pictorial and I swear, it's just a little beauty rest!

Cosplay is a performance art of wearing a costume. Cosplay, also known as "Costume Play" is a very big influence among students in our country today. . . ^_^ yeah, that's true. It influenced me a lot. Cosplayers are belong to an Otaku clan (Group of Anime lovers) like me. Usually, Otaku's fell in-love with anime stuffs !!!! Anime DVD's, Manga's, Costumes, Anime Figures, Tee Shirts and more more more!!!! 



There are many types of cosplayer. . . 

  • The Crossplay Type - a type of cosplay that portrays a character of the opposite sex. In this type of cosplay, it is possible that a guy wears a girly costume while girls wears costume for boys. RATING: AWESOME TRANSFORMATION !!!
This guy portrayed as a sweet pink girl
  • The Lolita Type - a type of cosplay, wearing gothic lolita costumes. They are the sweety rock style with ruffles. RATING: SWEET ROCK !
      
  • The Otaku Neko - a type of cosplay that wears NEKO (cat) outfit. Some are wearing heavy neko costumes while others like wearing it sexy. . .^_^ RATING: WILD !!!

  • The Sexy Bunny - a type of cosplay, wearing  BUNNY ears and tails outfit.                     RATING: SUPER SEXY !!!

  • The Hero and Heroine - a type of cosplay, wearing fantastic super hero characters like Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Cat woman and etc. . . RATING: Fantastic !!!

  • The Halloween - a type of cosplay, wearing scary costumes like skeletons, witches, wizards and other supernatural beings. RATING: SCARY !!! 

  • The Harajuku - a type of cosplay, wearing Japanese street pop fashion. You can see them wearing in stripes or checkered prints with fitted colorful socks. RATING: Simple Sweet !!!


  • The Kogal - a type of cosplay, wearing an outfit based on Japanese school uniform. Most of them are wearing shortened skirt and with leg warmers. RATING: Sexy Innocent !!!

  • The Geisha - a type of cosplay, wearing a traditional conservative Japanese style. RATING: Traditional Beauty !!!

0 eartlingous comments:
Post a Comment

Simple Earthlings ™

I dedicate this blog for person "who enjoyed", "who is enjoying" and the one "who will enjoy" his life through the glamorous manners of art.

☻ Simple Me ☻

My photo
I'm WISE but not intelligent.. haha.. ♣ My Name: Sheena.. ♣ My Nicknames: Shane, Sheng, Cheyne, Shin-Shin, Shen-Shen.. ♣ My Birthday: March. 25.. ♣ My Zodiac Sign: Aries.. ♣ My Mobile #: 09062812758.. ♣ My Email Addresses: ms_otaku_sensei@yahoo.com (Yahoo Mail, Yahoo Messenger, Friendster, Facebook).. ♣ My Place of birth: Womens Hospital.. ♣ My Likes: Sweet, kind, nice, honest, humble,and good-hearted persons.. ♣ My Dislikes: Bad, selfish, boastful, rude, and rock-hearted persons.. ♣ My Fave Color: Black, Pink, Skyblue..

☻ Earthlingous Followers ☻

☻ Eartlingous Search ☻

Followers

☻ Earthlingous Message ☻

Welcome to Simple Earthlings . .